Many women want to improve their physical appearance, despite working out regularly and dieting. Some women especially feel like they could have a better looking butt and seek the help of cosmetic doctors who perform buttock augmentation. Their reasons can vary from wanting a more curvaceous shape to their butt, to wanting some volume, others want both. Some women feel their butt is droopy or not proportional to the rest of their body. Here at Zinnia Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Clinic we do Buttock augmentation with fat.
Otherwise called the Brazilian Butt Lift.
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
In short and simply explained, the Brazilian Butt Lift is a combination of two surgical procedures done under local anesthesia and involves liposuction/liposculpture to harvest autologous fat and introducing the fat into the buttocks to shape the butt and to add volume to the buttocks.The main objective of the Brazilian Butt Lift is to :
- Increase the size of the buttocks
- To make it more curvaceous and shapely
- When possible to trim the waist line and hips when indicated
How Is It Done?
The fat transfer procedure is considered autologous because it uses the patient’s own fat. During the initial consultation, the patient discloses any pertinent medical information, including current habits, medications or supplements, and undergoes a physical exam so the physician can accurately determine whether he or she is a good candidate for fat transfer. The procedure itself is pain-free and consists of these three steps:
- At removal: The physician will perform liposuction to remove fat cells from the, abdomen, flanks, thighs. These fat cells are removed from the donor site with a cannula specifically designed to remove fat without damaging the fat cells.
- Isolating fat cells: This step involves isolating and cleansing the fat cells. The fat is placed in a centrifuge and spun at high speed to separate the fat cells from the liquid.
- Re-injection of the fat: At this point, the physician has already identified the site for each fat injection and injects the fat cells into the buttocks.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
- Any person who is generally healthy and wants Fat Transfer to the Buttocks
- Any person close to their ideal body weight
- Has enough fat elsewhere on their body to transfer to Buttocks
The procedure is safe and effective and minimally invasive and is done with patient awake
Recovery and Results:
Following a fat transfer procedure, patients may experience some light swelling and/or bruising at the donor site. The swelling typically reduces within a few days, and any discomfort can usually be controlled with over-the-counter pain medication. Many patients return to their normal daily activities within a few days, after the procedure. It’s recommended to avoid sitting directly for at least 4 to 6 weeks. Sleeping on the left or right side is highly recommended.
Results from this procedure can be immediately apparent and are often very natural looking. Fat transfer to buttocks procedures offer results that are simply not possible with conventional, subtractive surgical techniques alone. This procedure requires specific training and the use of specialized surgical instruments, as well as patience and attention to detail on the part of the physician. When performed properly, permanent improvements to the buttocks appearance.
Request more information about fat transfer to the buttocks today.