Peptides which are made up of amino acids in peptide bonds are signaling molecules that work much like hormones. There are several peptides that are preferentially used in weight loss programs.
1. AOD- 9604 called the Fat Burning Peptide
Is a synthetic analog of the human growth hormone. It has supposedly been approved by the FDA as a food supplement in the USA.
AOD may help :
– Reduce body fat
– Trigger fat release from obese fat cells
– By mimicking the way natural growth hormone regulates fat metabolism
– Stimulate lipolysis
– By inhibiting lipogenesis
AOD supposedly has no adverse effects on blood sugar and growth
2. MOTSc -Mitochondrial -derived protein
Is a peptide that :
– Improves insulin sensitivity
– Increases glucose uptake into muscle cells
– Increases glucose utilization and fatty acid oxidation
The above mentioned properties help in treating obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
3. CJC1295/Ipamorelin combination which is Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone and peptide
– Their mode of action is by stimulating the release of growth hormones naturally
– Beneficial effects associated with CJC-1295/Ipamorelin
– Improve fat loss
– Helps build muscle mass
– Weight loss with a stable BMR
Results are significantly improved with proper dieting and exercise program.