Maintaining a healthy and pleasurable sex life is a vital component to a man’s overall health, wellness, and self-esteem. Erectile dysfunction, or ED, affects as many as 30 million men of all ages and is defined as trouble getting or keeping an erection that’s firm enough for sex.
ED can happen:
- Most often when blood flow in the penis is limited or nerves are harmed
- With stress or emotional reasons
- As an early warning of a more serious illness, like: atherosclerosis, heart disease, high blood pressure or high blood sugar from Diabetes.
Finding the cause(s) of your ED will help treat the problem and help with your overall well-being. Dr. Roba has a protocol that includes a full or partial combination of the treatments below:
- Lifestyle modification
- PDE5i ( Cialis and Viagra)
- Vacuum Devices
- Priapus shot( P – Shot)
- Low Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave
- Therapy ( Li-ESWT)
- Hormone Treatment
- Exosomes/ stem cells
For nerve damage (Li-ECSWT and or The P shot help improve Erectile Dysfunction):
- Damage due to trauma is referred to urology.
- Medication induced Erectile Dysfunction is treated by stopping or switching medications that cause Erectile Dysfunction to those that do not.
- Erectile Dysfunction due to drugs, alcohol and cigarettes can be reversed by cessation of their use.
- Erectile Dysfunction caused by psychological issues are referred to a psychologist for treatment.
- Erectile Dysfunction caused by environmental toxins are referred to the appropriate speciality
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you feel less enthusiastic about life than you once did and has your libido deteriorated?
- Do you have trouble achieving or maintaining an erection?
- Do you lack sufficient energy to complete daily tasks?
Potential Benefits of Testosterone Therapy:
- Improved libido
- Improved sexual performance
- Improved sexual function
- Reduced body fat
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improved bone density
- Improved memory
- Improved strength
- Improved ability to add lean muscle mass
- Improved mood
- Increased energy