Exosomes are extracellular vesicles secreted by all living cells , that carry proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids.
They reoresebr a mode of cellular communication(signaling Molecules).
They can merge with and release their contents into cells that are distant from their cell of origin, influencing processes the recipient cell.
Potential Benefits of Exososmes:
- Reduce Inflammation.
- Exososmal proteins can reduce oxidative stress and can improve tissue degeneration associated with aging.
- Can prevent cell death , help to slow, stop or reverse tissue degeneration by supplying diseased or degenerative cells with proteins that support cellular functioning.
- Reduces fibrosis during wound healing or after tissue injury can improve scar formation.
- Can modulate the activity of immune cells to improve autoimmune disease .
- Can improve blood supply to injured or diseased tissues
- Can help regenerate normal collagen in the skin as well help restore damaged tissue
What Conditions can exosome be used to improve clinical outcomes?
- Hair loss
- Chronic Pain and Inflammation of Joints
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Facial and Neck Rejuvenation
Are Exosomes Safe?
Since exososmes do not contain stem cells ,they dod not contain genetic material from someone else ,the risks of side effects is markedly reduced
Exoxomes side Effects:
Since most exososmes are in injectable form, they can cause bruising, bleeding, infection and localized injections site discomfort.
If interested in learning more about exososmes please call our clinic at (703) 992-9815 or email us at email@example.com