Aging is now considered as the most significant risk factor for developing chronic diseases. Some scientists, like professor of genetics at Harvard University, Dr. David Sinclair, consider aging a disease and believe that unhealthy lifestyles such as poor dietary choices, lack of exercise and adequate sleep, poor stress management, etc… can lead to negative effects on the body.
Inflammation and oxidative stress can increase chronically unhealthy levels and accelerate aging.
Finding out the root cause of inflammation and oxidative stress empowers one to improve one’s health and slow the aging process.
Aging Biomarkers measures key aging factors such as:
- Oxidative stress
- Tissue damages
- Protein alterations
- Micronutrients deficiency
By testing Aging Biomarkers we can:
- Find out whether one is aging faster than one should.
- Find out why you one is aging faster than one should.
- Find out how to slow down or reverse the aging process.
- Find out potential solutions to reduce one’s risk of developing age-related diseases and maximize one’s healthspan and lifespan.
- Find out the efficacy of ones treatment or supplements and personalized dosages.
Most importantly by making positive lifestyle modifications and taking targeted supplements one can improve one’s health span and life span and even reverse the damage the aging process causes.
To learn more please call us at (703) 992-9815 or email us at email@example.com