- Decrease the glabellar lines (the number 11 sign between the brow)
- Decreased the Forehead lines
- Augment the cheeks and reshape the face.
- Decrease periorbital lines (crow’s feet)
- Decrease Nasolabial folds
- Decrease smile lines
- Fill in acne scars
- Smooth the vermillion border (the edge of the mouth)
- Decrease the marionette lines (the ones from the corners of the mouth to the chin)
- Augment the chin
- And much more
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
- Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy”. The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
3 Steps of the Vampire FaceLift ® Procedure
Creating a Beautiful and Natural ShapeIn the first part of the Vampire FaceLift ® procedure, the physician uses an Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler (like Restylane® or Juvederm®) in a very specific way to sculpt a younger appearing face–while still keeping the shape natural.
Providers of the Vampire Facelift ® procedure take into account the mathematics of beauty as defined by much research (starting with the notebooks of Leonardo da Vinci) to avoid at all costs creating an unnatural shape. These ideas about the HA fillers are not commonly known even among the best of cosmetic surgeons and constitute part of the intellectual property protected by the trademarked name (Vampire Facelift ®).
After creating a younger, natural shape, then the physician harvests from the patient’s own blood (hence the name Vampire), growth factors that her body would normally use to heal damaged tissue.
Isolating and Activating the Magic from Your BloodFirst, the physician draws about two teaspoons of blood. Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!Then the physician “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least 8 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
Injecting the Magic into Your FaceUsing numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her face in a particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin!