Is Botox® Right for You?
Your body ages gradually. Day by day, you may not notice the changes. But compare what you look like in the mirror today with photos you have taken a few years ago. You may see some wrinkles have formed:
- Frown Lines
- Forehead Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Wrinkles along the neck, and
- Lines around the nose and mouth
Botox® injections are one of the most common cosmetic enhancements used today. It is used to soften wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s feet and many other age related facial changes.
The treatment relaxes muscles by inhibiting the secretion of acetylcholine needed for muscle contraction. The FDA approved its use in the 1980s. Doctors use Botox® to treat such medical conditions as cervical dystonia, TMJ, and other neuromuscular disorders.
Botox® is the #1 non-surgical cosmetic procedure performed in the United States. The beautiful results speak for themselves!
Effective Wrinkle Treatment To Obtain a Youthful Appearance
Doctors administer Botox® injections as a treatment for wrinkles in motion, also known as “dynamic wrinkles”. These dynamic wrinkles appear and become apparent when our facial muscles contract—such as when we smile or frown. Without making these expressions these wrinkles disappear when we relax those muscles. Using Botox® on various facial areas, or for eyebrow shaping or lifting, can create a dramatically youthful appearance at almost any age. You may also experience static wrinkles that are present whether you animate your face or not even without facial muscle movement. Botox® injections can also “soften” static lines and help alleviate some of those wrinkles as well, but dermal fillers at times may be a better alternative depending upon the area of the face.
About the Injection Procedure
Botox® injections are safe and relatively painless. The reason why Botox® is popular is because of its effectiveness and minimal risk associated with the injection. Dr. Anteneh Roba is highly credentialed. He has vast experience in performing these specifically-targeted injections. We will discuss all of the products presently available and explain to you the procedure in detail. We will review the results you should anticipate and achieve with you. Your treatments will be personalized to you so that you realize a subtle yet aesthetically-pleasant result. Therefore, your treatments should not look too drastic or unnatural.
Botox® can soften, correct and treat the following areas:
- Crows feet–create an overall younger appearance
- Frown lines
- Vertical Lip Lines
- Forehead lines and wrinkles
- Drooping eyebrows–to create a lifted look & beautiful shape
- Drooping eyelids–to create more open, youthful eyes
- Neck lines (banding)
- Profuse sweating (hyperhidrosis)
We ensure that you will receive the very best Botox ®treatment:
- Dr. Anteneh Roba or one of our other very experienced physicians performs all procedures. We invite you back the following week for your assessment of the results.
- Zinnia Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Clinic is meticulous about our Botox® treatments. We bring you back one week after the injections to go over the results and your satisfaction. Our doctors record exactly where and how each injection was placed so the effects can easily be reproduced again and again.
- Our staff works closely with you to make sure you understand the specific instructions we recommend that you follow after your injections. We try to do everything possible to make sure you are completely satisfied with your results.
Individual results may vary.